Friday, January 22, 2010

You know that nolstagic feeling you get when you hear a song that brings back memories? Today I'm going to talk about the songs that brings me fond memories of VS. One of these songs, strangely, is Poker Face by Lady GaGa. (No comments, seriously) I remember humming the tune whenever I'm walking along the corridor outside the D&T rooms, heading for the field. Since then, that memory is brought up whenever I hear Poker Face.

Another one of those songs is Fireflies by Owl City. It reminds me of the times when I was strolling around the school grounds aimlessly. I would be humming that song whenever I had nothing to do. I guess you can say that is was one of my favourite songs then. Owl City is a budding group that became popular when Fireflies was featured in the game, "Tap Tap Revenge". (At least, that's what I heard) Since then, the band's popularity has been growing. Currently, I'm getting fond of another one of their songs, "Vanilla Twilight". You should check it out too!

However, the song that brings back the most memories of this wonderful school we Victorians call our second home would be the "Victorian Anthem". I remember singing it enthusiastically with my friends in school last year. We would be singing it at random times, between classes, etc.

All in all, I guess you could call this my VS playlist. Now you, my readers, know which songs are the ones that bring back memories for me, how about sharing some of your songs?

NoRulezToby counted snowflakes at 10:07 AM

Profile

Name -
Age -

Just a random MouseHunter waiting for his next hunt...

Archives

January 2010

Places to Go

Joel Fun
Donald
Hao Zheng
Bill
Taek Hyeong
Zachary
Shu Hang
Joel Foo
Andrew
Gary
Sharil
Noel
Darryl
Sherwin Thie
Ian Hu
Zhi Rui
Matthew
Syn Kae
Kevin
Chong Yan
Bala
De Han
Sherwin Teo
Praveen
Leroy
Joel Guek
Simon
Frederick
Ahmad
Ajey
Daryl
Ling He
Modi
Benjamin
Ejaz
Samuel
Syamil
Tristen
Kok Jin
A Link
Mr Kenneth Chong
A Link

People to See

List your friends' blogs here.

Credits

Layout by up_in_lights
Take a look at this & other blog designs @ Blogskins.com

Tagboard

Get a free tagboard here


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Quote of the Day

If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant: if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome.
-Anne Bradstreet (1612 - 1672)

(Thought, quote, random musing of the day...)

Favorites

A list of everything you love!

Ex: snowball fights, ice skating, sledding, snowmen-building, hot chocolate & apple cider, Christmastime... ^_^

Misc.

Random pictures, ideas, thoughts, etc.