Monday, January 11, 2010

Well, looks like this is my first post, so I guess I should be doing some self-introduction, huh?

For starters, my name is Ian Kiat, and I'm just one of those other teenagers you see studying in school. For the time-being, i suppose. My hobbies are pretty much similar to every other kid. Nothing's better than sitting back after a tiring day in school and just chill in front of the television and getting some laughs. Of course, playing video games is not that bad an idea either. Come to think of it, curling up on the couch with a good book is also a good option.

I'm doing generally well in school, and I hope to keep it that way. Getting straight A's is no mean feat and are always my goals of the year. I wouldn't want to quote any cliches or anything, so... Yeah. Now that you (my readers) know a little more about me, feel free to visit this blog anytime you want.

This is me, signing off my first post! See you around!

NoRulezToby counted snowflakes at 12:13 PM

Profile

Name -
Age -

Just a random MouseHunter waiting for his next hunt...

Archives

January 2010

Places to Go

Joel Fun
Donald
Hao Zheng
Bill
Taek Hyeong
Zachary
Shu Hang
Joel Foo
Andrew
Gary
Sharil
Noel
Darryl
Sherwin Thie
Ian Hu
Zhi Rui
Matthew
Syn Kae
Kevin
Chong Yan
Bala
De Han
Sherwin Teo
Praveen
Leroy
Joel Guek
Simon
Frederick
Ahmad
Ajey
Daryl
Ling He
Modi
Benjamin
Ejaz
Samuel
Syamil
Tristen
Kok Jin
A Link
Mr Kenneth Chong
A Link

People to See

List your friends' blogs here.

Credits

Layout by up_in_lights
Take a look at this & other blog designs @ Blogskins.com

Tagboard

Get a free tagboard here


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Quote of the Day

If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant: if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome.
-Anne Bradstreet (1612 - 1672)

(Thought, quote, random musing of the day...)

Favorites

A list of everything you love!

Ex: snowball fights, ice skating, sledding, snowmen-building, hot chocolate & apple cider, Christmastime... ^_^

Misc.

Random pictures, ideas, thoughts, etc.