Wednesday, January 20, 2010

As the title might suggest, it was another hectic day in school for me. So I knew I had to hand in a group work for Mother Tongue today, right after school. But during Mother Tongue that day, we were given another set of group work that needed to be handed in after school as well. Imagine my stress as my group and I struggled to do the assigned work before school ended.

Eventually, we came up with a solution during recess. It may not be perfect, but at least it will get some work done. (No physics pun intended) That was what I thought. But during English lesson, we were set up to believe that we were either going to the library or the computer lab. For about ten seconds, that is. Then our English teacher decided to let us do a diagnostic test for an essay. This brought a whole new meaning to the phrase, "setting them up to knock them down". Or was that the original meaning? (Sarcastically clueless)

During the two tiring English periods, I rushed through my essay, so I'm not sure if it was a good one. I had done my part of the group work, so I passed it on to the other members of my team to add in the final touches. However, they only started on it in the canteen after the bell had rang, so I was unsure of the final result. Did they hand it in? I guess that's a mystery I'll never solve. (Not)

So I'll find out tomorrow. Hope you have done what you were supposed to do, guys.

P.S. No offense intended if there were any.

NoRulezToby counted snowflakes at 10:33 PM

Profile

Name -
Age -

Just a random MouseHunter waiting for his next hunt...

Archives

January 2010

Places to Go

Joel Fun
Donald
Hao Zheng
Bill
Taek Hyeong
Zachary
Shu Hang
Joel Foo
Andrew
Gary
Sharil
Noel
Darryl
Sherwin Thie
Ian Hu
Zhi Rui
Matthew
Syn Kae
Kevin
Chong Yan
Bala
De Han
Sherwin Teo
Praveen
Leroy
Joel Guek
Simon
Frederick
Ahmad
Ajey
Daryl
Ling He
Modi
Benjamin
Ejaz
Samuel
Syamil
Tristen
Kok Jin
A Link
Mr Kenneth Chong
A Link

People to See

List your friends' blogs here.

Credits

Layout by up_in_lights
Take a look at this & other blog designs @ Blogskins.com

Tagboard

Get a free tagboard here


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Quote of the Day

If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant: if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome.
-Anne Bradstreet (1612 - 1672)

(Thought, quote, random musing of the day...)

Favorites

A list of everything you love!

Ex: snowball fights, ice skating, sledding, snowmen-building, hot chocolate & apple cider, Christmastime... ^_^

Misc.

Random pictures, ideas, thoughts, etc.